BRAdmin is a network tool designed to speed up the installation and configuration of all of the Brother devices connected to your network. Primarily for IT managers, BRAdmin enables management of all Brother devices over the network right from a single desktop. IT managers can customize machine information as well as view device status with optional pop-up alert messages. Network administrators can remotely manage all Brother devices from a single console. To expedite troubleshooting, flexible viewing allows administrators to focus on specific devices, either by users or by administrator-defined group. More importantly, you can quickly and seamlessly update firmware over the network, minimizing installation and support costs.
- Access Brother web configuration pages
- Remote firmware upgrades
- E-mail notification of status changes, alerts, warnings, and maintenance conditions
- Cloning of many device settings from one machine to another compatible machine
- Historical reports, device click counts, and usage reports
- Ability to export counter information, user data, system logs, and status history
- Device discovery based on a specific IP address, IP search range or designated subnet