Control Print Usage & Costs
Help accomplish more, spend less and lower your TCO (total cost of ownership). Brother understands the many challenges facing the business world today. Brother has the solution with BSI (Brother Solution Interface), a feature that allows you to integrate your Brother machine with software solutions like PaperCut – print management software.
The following models can support Brother Solutions Interface(BSI):
PaperCut MF™ integrates with supported Brother all-in-one devices, enabling the tracking, charging, and billing of printing and “off the glass” copying and scanning. The PaperCut MF solution uses the capabilities of the Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) enabled devices to provide users with a rich set of application features.
- Monitoring and control of photocopying printing, and scanning
- Support for USB printing
- Enabling of quotas, charging and cost allocation
- Bill and account by user, departments, cost-centers and projects (shared accounts)
- Optional card authentication at the device via supported USB proximity (contactless) as well as magnetic stripe card readers
- Releasing print jobs from a secure hold and release queue
- Group-based device access and control, including color copying restrictions
- End user authentication to major environments and directories with support for single sign-on
*Provided by channel partners, additional purchase required.