The simplest solution enabling direct print connectivity between Brother’s Portable Printers and iPads - anywhere, anytime
Sydney, Australia - 25 May 2015 – Brother International Australia, a leader in home and business IT peripherals that focuses on the ‘Customer-First’ approach, has partnered with Mobeera to offer a unique portable print solution changing the way Australians conduct business.
- Increased efficiency, freedom and mobility
- Satisfying customer requirements immediately during visits
- Reduction in administration costs - minimising the need for follow up and communication back to office
- Increased customer confidence by being able to leave a hard copy after completing a transaction
- Greater accuracy through reduced handwriting errors
- The prospect of busy sales people closing deals on site while their customer's interest is still high
For more information, visit http://www.mobree.com/
|• A4 sized printing in a compact design
• Print speed – 6ppm
• High quality 300dpi* print resolution
• Direct thermal – no ink or toner required
• Powered by Ni-MH or Li-Ion rechargeable batteries or AC adapter/vehicle power adapters
• Various accessories available to provide the ideal mobile printing solution
• Two paper options – A4 Cut Sheet (PA-CP411) or A4 Perforated roll (PA-R-410)
• Full-page printing for Apple® iPad® and iPhone® devices only
PDF MAX 4 (Mobeera)
• Mark up document with highlights and handwriting
• To print PDF Annotations or form fields using the PJ-673, Professional or Premium versions of PDF MAX 4 are required
All prices are inclusive of the prevailing taxes.
Availability, Warranty and Support
Vendor: Brother International Australia Pty Ltd
Warranty: Standard 12 months return to base warranty
Available: Now - Please contact the Brother Commercial Division on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on where to buy.
About Brother International (Aust) Pty Ltd:
With over 100 years in operation, Brother International is a leading global manufacturer of laser printers, label printers, Multi-Function Centres®, fax machines, P-touch electronic labellers, typewriters and sewing machines. A specialist in its product lines, Brother combines customer satisfaction and comprehensive measures for environmental conservation, to manufacture innovative, reliable and practical products to enhance the consumer's lifestyle.
Brother Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries, which was founded in 1908 in Japan. Brother Australia was established in 1977, with a head office located in Sydney and State offices located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
About Brother Earth:
Brother always takes responsibility, acts respectfully and tries to make a positive difference. Brother Earth is Brother’s attitude and commitment to play a part in building a society with sustainable development. Help the environment now by giving a click at http://www.brotherearth.com. Brother will contribute to a variety of global environmental protection activities on your behalf. The number of clicks each project receives will determine proportionately how the funds will be allocated.
Nicole Watson and Renato Catalan
Gap Marketing and Management Pty Ltd
Office: +61 2 9264 0701
Mobile: 0423 038 881
Address: Level 10, 263 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org